Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Creamy Italian Chicken

IMG_8028 (800x600)

Sorry I’ve been MIA lately! It’s been crazy with Christmas and family. Hopefully I’ll be back on track now.

I recently made this for a friend that had a baby. I also made one for myself for when I had surgery. Freezing it all in a gallon baggie fit nicely in the freezer over having a large casserole dish. It’s also nice when you do all the prep work the receiver gets the added benefit of a hot cooked meal.

Creamy Italian Chicken

(Adapted from Hip2Save)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

Fill freezer bag with:

1 and 1/2 pounds chicken breasts cut up in one inch pieces

1 bar of cream cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 packet zesty Italian salad dressing mix

2 cloves garlic, minced

2 cup green beans, frozen or fresh

 

To Cook: Place thawed contents in the slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve chicken on top of noodles and garnish with Parmesan cheese.

IMG_7354 (800x600)

IMG_8025 (800x600)IMG_8027 (800x600)

No comments:

Post a Comment