Monday, March 20, 2017

Carrington Farms' Banana Chia Seed Pudding

IMG_3057 (800x600)

I love trying out new ingredients that I haven’t used much of before. Chia seeds are one I know of, but never really knew what to do with them, except sprinkle on a dish like sesame seeds or use them in a smoothie. Then I got an email from Carrington Farms regarding National Nutrition Month. With our busy schedule and spending so much time at the rodeo I loved seeing a healthy dessert that was super fast to make, plus didn’t make a ton for leftovers. My 4 year old loved helping make this one! He doesn’t eat a lot of desserts, so this was up his alley for not being super sweet. For all of my dairy free friends I highly recommend this recipe! You can’t beat a nutritious recipe that are easy to whip up and packed with nutritional benefits that contains fiber-filled chia seeds.

untitled

Carrington Farms' Banana Chia Seed Pudding

(Adapted from Carrington Farms)

Printer Friendly Version


1 banana mashed

2 cups coconut or almond milk (I used coconut milk)

2  tablespoons honey or agave (I used honey)

1 cup Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds

1/4 cup Carrington Farms Organic Milled Flax Seeds (I left out)

 

In a sealable container, combine mashed banana, coconut or almond milk, and honey/agave.

 

IMG_3031 (800x600)IMG_3032 (800x600)


Close the container and shake to mix all the ingredients well.


Add the chia and flax seeds and shake again.

 

IMG_3034 (800x600)IMG_3035 (800x600)


Refrigerate for at 2 hours or up to 3 days.

 

IMG_3038 (800x600)

Serve with cut bananas and a sprinkle of flax seeds on top.

IMG_3054 (800x600)IMG_3056 (800x600)

Disclaimer: No products where sent to me. The recipe was provided by 5W Public Relations and I chose to make it on my own. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment