Friday, May 19, 2017

Cherry Coke Jell-O Shots

IMG_5979 (800x600)

I’m sorry for the lack of photos for this post. I made these while on a trip for some family members and didn’t get my normal set up moment. Overall these are smooth and tasty! Just in time for summer!!

Cherry Coke Jell-O Shots

(Adapted from Modern Rosies)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

1 regular box of Cherry Jell-O

1 cup of coke

1 cup of vodka

Portion cups

Small pot

Measuring cup

Spoon

Cookie sheet (optional)

 

Arrange your portion cups on a cookie sheet, or in a large container.

 

Measure and pour the coke into the pot and bring it to a boil. Mix in the Cherry Jell-O. Once all the powder is dissolved pour in the vodka and stir.

 

IMG_5765 (800x600)

 

Pour part of the mixture into your mixing cup.

 

Pour mixture into portion cups.

 

IMG_5980 (800x600)

 

Put shots into the fridge overnight so the Jell-O can set. I've tried doing them and only allowing about 4 hours for them to set, but I think the vodka slows down the process, so I have found overnight works best.


After they've set take them out and enjoy!

IMG_5979 (800x600)

No comments:

Post a Comment