Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Middles

IMG_0032 (800x600)

I love trying new products out and this little gem from Middles is unique and easy to whip up for an impromptu guest. The product is about to launch next month so be sure to keep an eye out for them in stores. I tested the plain bread stuffed with mac and cheese filling and the everything bagel with cream cheese filling out at a kids pool playdate. They ate them both up! I have to say the everything bagel stuffed with cream cheese is AMAZING! Seriously I would serve in place of a dinner roll from now on. Plus it’s nice just to bake what you need and not have to bake the whole box.

IMG_0047 (800x600)

Tomorrow we will pop the French toast bagels with sweet cream cheese filling in the oven before hitting the road on a road trip. They are easy party food or a snack on the go.

The tasty stuffed bread features the best part of any bread item, the middle, and is available in six different varieties::

· Plain bread stuffed with 5 cheese

· Everything bagel stuffed with cream cheese

· French toast bagel stuffed with sweet cream cheese

· Plain bread stuffed with mac & cheese

· Plain bagel stuffed with cream cheese filling

· Pretzel stuffed with beer cheese filling

I love that the filling had just enough it wasn’t too much, but it was a nice amount to where every bite had a bite of filling. Simply preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and bake for 10 mins.

IMG_0040 (800x600)IMG_0043 (800x600)

IMG_0044 (800x600)IMG_0048 (800x600)

IMG_0045 (800x600)IMG_0049 (800x600)

Be sure to follow these guys on Facebook HERE or by using the hastag #tastymiddles on social media to see when the product releases!

Disclaimer: 1 of each flavor was sent to me. These items have been provided by Cole’s Quality Foods for this Review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comment:

  1. I tried these. I ate one and tossed the rest!! Terrible taste and way over priced. My dog wouldn't even eat them. These should be taken off the market!!

    ReplyDelete