Monday, October 8, 2018

Vampire Doughnuts

IMG_2876 (800x800)

You don’t have to be super crafty to make this breakfast! I just bough some fangs at the dollar store. I cut mine apart since I had smaller doughnuts if I folded them and put them in they just broke apart the doughnut. I made a quick powder sugar icing using powder sugar a little milk and food coloring to get the red and black. I actually did the red first then just added the black to it so I just used one bowl. Bonus points for being lazy and less cleanup! Anyway I then put the icing in snack baggies clipped off the end and piped it on. Easy! The eyes are store bought candies you can find near the sprinkles. HEB, Kroger, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, etc they all have them.

Hope you have a spook-tacular day!

IMG_2842 (600x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment