Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick freebie...

This is pretty last minute, but I just found out about it. If you are looking for a unique holiday gift idea or need to put wedding pictures or baby pictures in a book here's an offer for you. You have until tomorrow to setup an account with snapfish and you have until Sunday to put your book together. I haven't seen any limit on how many pictures you can upload, so this is great if you have a lot of pictures to put in a 20 page book.

Click HERE for a free book offer through snapfish. It's $6.99 for shipping, but the book is FREE that's a $30 value.

I'm all about the free offers so let me know if it's something you're interested in I'll do some post or list them on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Allie, you've outdone yourself with this entry. It looks delicious. Thanks for the "Snapfish" tip.

    ReplyDelete