Friday, July 30, 2010

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

I like when the grocery store has little recipe cards out, I pick them all up and sort through them later and get a lot of inspiration from them, especially when I'm at the store looking for something to jump out at me to make for dinner.

Some nights you just don't have time to make a huge meal, and this is an easy answer, taking no time at all to toss together. I changed a couple things in here. I had the hubby BBQ some chicken for me and I just chopped that up and added it in there. I don't like olives and green onions so I sprinkled the green onions on top for the hubby instead of mixing them all in.

Today's the last day to enter the giveaway so click the Giveaway Tab above for more details, winner will be announced on Monday!

Chicken Enchiladas

Printer Friendly Version

1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (8 oz) creamed corn
1/2 cup chopped green onion
3 tablespoons taco or fajita seasoning mix
2 cans (5 oz each) premium chunk chicken or 3 chicken breast
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese; divided
1/2 cup rip olives, sliced - optional
12 flour tortillas

Mix first 8 ingredients together using only 1/2 of the cheese.

Spread about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on each tortilla, roll up and place in 11x7x1.5 inch baking dish. Repeat.

Pour mixture on top of tortillas and top with remaining cheese and olives.

Microwave on high 10-12 minutes, or bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.

1 comment: