Friday, November 13, 2009

Almond Joy Martini

Happy Friday the 13th! I hope nothing spooky happens today, we'll be on the road traveling so I'll have my eyes wide open the whole day. The cold fronts aren't staying around here long so we're heading to Colorado where there's cooler weather.

Thinking of spooky Halloween and Friday the 13th, I'm sure you're still eating all the leftover Halloween candy, but in case you don't have any left or you would rather drink it then I have the thing for you! I could drink these all night they taste just like the Almond Joy bars, but they'll knock your socks off. After searching the internet for recipes that use chocolate vodka since I had it leftover from my Halloween shots I came across this recipe from Fine Living Channel. I hope you give it a try it's really tasty!

Almond Joy Martini
(Adapted from Fine Living Channel)

1 ounce chocolate vodka
1 ounce hazelnut liquor
1 ounce coconut rum
Combine all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well blended, then strain into a chilled martini glass.

4 comments:

  1. Another perfect drink. I have yet to buy the chocolate vodka but intend on it shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sounding drink. Have fun in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've now heard of everything :-). Enjoy the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cocktail and Colorado sound like great ideas! Have fun! - LeslieMichele

    ReplyDelete