Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brown Sugar Body Scrub

With Mother's day right around the corner I thought I would post one of my "crafty food inspired gifts". My mom and my mother in law LOVE this stuff. I know so because I gave them some at Christmas and they are requesting more. :) I'm the worst at shopping for gifts so when I can make something and it's different from all the other stuff out there it's more meaningful. This takes no time to whip up a batch and makes your skin feel so soft.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway click HERE for details. Contest ends May 9th!

Brown Sugar Body Scrub

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
dash of vanilla extract

Pour the brown sugar into a bowl and add the olive oil; mixing together to form a paste. Add the vanilla extract last for a hint of fresh baked cookies scent. To use, scoop some into the palm of your hand and massage gently on your skin, then rinse.

Jazz it up with a tag and some ribbon and your gift is ready!

1 comment: