Monday, August 22, 2011

Chocolate Vodka Martini

IMG_4478

Starting the week off with a cocktail sounds good to me haha. My picture didn’t want to rotate either so I’m not drunk yet I promise! Hope ya’ll had a great weekend! My schedule seems to be slowing down a little which is good, I need to get in rice mode and start coming up with some recipes. Rice festivals start at the end of September so looks like we’ll be eating lots of rice the next couple of weeks. Lucky for ya’ll I have non rice items for the next couple weeks lined up.

Chocolate Vodka Martini
(Adapted from lovetoknow.com)

Printer Friendly Version

2 ounces chocolate liqueur (such as Godiva chocolate liqueur)
1 1/2 ounces vanilla flavored vodka (such as Stoli Vanil)
Chocolate shavings and sugar, to garnish

Blend the chocolate liqueur and vanilla vodka in an ice filled cocktail shaker.

Pour into a martini glass that has been rimmed in sugar

Garnish with chocolate shavings

*Note: You may substitute regular vodka for the vanilla flavored type in this chocolate martini.

IMG_4481

1 comment: