Friday, May 10, 2013

Strawberry Butterflies

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I LOVE Pinterest. I’m addicted, I have no shame I’ll admit it. I have over 3,000 pins spread in 45 boards, but it’s organized haha. A lot of my pinning lately takes place in the wee hours of the morning when I’m up doing feedings. I get a solid 20 minutes minimum of uninterrupted pinning and I love it. I’m almost done planning my sons 1st and 2nd birthday and he’s only 3 months old lol. Anyway I found a picture of these cute butterfly cupcakes that uses strawberries. I thought it would be fun to try. Mine don’t look like the picture above, I found it depends on the shape of the strawberries. I don’t care, I made them for myself for mother’s day and I still think they came out cute, plus I count the strawberries as my attempt to make it healthier :)

IMG_7666IMG_7673

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommies out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment