Friday, July 19, 2013

The Better Chip Review

IMG_9388

I’ve gotten to do a review of The Better Chip before (click HERE for details) and I couldn’t have been more excited when they contacted me again. This time they have a new flavor out….Spinach and Kale. If you saw my post about making my own kale chips then you know I’m obsessed. This satisfies my craving and I couldn’t get enough, plus I didn’t have to do all the work! I had to restrain myself from eating the whole bag until my hubby got home from work so he could try them too. I really liked the kale and spinach combination and the sea salt really brings out the flavor.

IMG_9394

I appreciate that companies are putting out great products that are all natural, not to mention healthy and have such great flavor. Did you know that The Better Chip is:

  • All Natural
  • Gluten Free
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with fresh ingredients
  • Made in a completely nut-free environment
  • Vegan friendly (except for Sweet Onions with
    White Cheddar seasoning)
  • Made on a line dedicated to only tortilla products

Don’t forget they do have other flavors:

IMG_9387

We LOVE the Red Pepper flavor, but they all have such a unique flavor you won’t be disappointed no matter which one you try. If you can’t find them in your local grocery store, be sure to request them or you can find them on Amazon HERE.

Hurry go get a bag you won’t be disappointed!!

IMG_9390

Disclosure: The chips and t-shirt where provided by The Better Chip. I was not paid or told what to write in my review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. A great new product. I like that they are more conscious of folks with eating problems or who are perpetually on a diet (like me).

    ReplyDelete