Monday, November 18, 2013

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation & Intell

IMG_9932

I never really had any blood pressure issues until I was pregnant. Since then I still like to keep an eye on it to make sure I stay where I should. My hubby is borderline high and with a family history of it he checks his everyday. There are several products out on the market to do this, but I prefer the easiest user friendly one. I was recently sent the Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation & Intell. She’s a beauty! Voice guided and even tells you if you are high or low. I also liked that it came in a case so it’s easier to travel with and won’t get damaged being tossed in our bag. The display screen is large and lights up so it’s easy to read.

IMG_9933IMG_9934

I made my hubby be my hand model for it and even did a video so you could hear the voice. Of course his blood pressure was a little high, I think he was annoyed I caught him off guard while he was in the middle of working.

Overall I really like this monitor and I recommend it if you are in the market for one. You can find them on Amazon (Click HERE). The cuff is easy to use and the written instructions as well as the voice-guided operation are really nice. Plus it’s backed with a 5 year warranty. I appreciate that products like this make it easier to not have an excuse to maintain my health when it’s this easy to use.

Disclaimer: I received one of the products mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment