Monday, May 12, 2014

Ozeri Weight Master II

IMG_4511 (800x533)

I have been testing out the Ozeri WeightMaster II 440 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection the past few weeks and I have to say it’s super accurate and way more detailed and advanced than any scale out there on the market.

I like how lightweight the scale is and how user friendly it is as you will see below. The LED light feature is nice so you can see it from standing up and not have to keep bending over to see what it’s doing.

Before standing on the scale you hit the set button. If you haven’t set up a profile you can easily add one by selecting the user profile (up to 8 people) and adding your height.

IMG_4512 (800x533)

Once selected you stand on the scale until it adjust and blinks with your weight and BMI number.

IMG_4513 (800x533)IMG_4514 (800x533)

You can then check the handy guide in the book to see where you fall in the classification.

IMG_4516 (800x533)

The next screen that appears will be in red (weight gain) or green (weight loss). The scale will show your last weight change from the last weigh in, net weight change of the last 3 recorded weights, an average of your last 7 weights and an average of your last 30 recorded weights.

IMG_4515 (800x533)IMG_4517 (800x533)

Overall I’m excited about having this product as I’m on my weight loss journey. Even though I’m still in the overweight class, it gives me a better guideline to go off of.

Be sure to order one today on Amazon.com (Click HERE for details)

Disclaimer: I received the Ozeri WeightMaster II mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment