Friday, May 30, 2014

The Sun Setter

IMG_4421 (800x533)

I’m a huge lover of Captain Morgan and I was excited to try this drink since it also has another one of my loves coconut. Sad thing is the texture was off, the taste was off and overall I wouldn’t make this one again it was a fail in my book. Maybe if you used cream of coconut it would be better, but I don’t know if I want to waste more Captain trying it haha.

The Sun Setter

(Adapted from The Bar)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

1.5 oz Captian Morgan Orig. Spiced rum

1.0 oz Coconut milk

3.0 oz Pineapple juice

Splash of lime Juice

0.5 Hibiscus Syrup

Garnish: Pineapple leaf and Pineapple slice

 

Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.

 

Shake and strained into an ice-filled Collins glass.


Garnish with a pineapple leaf and a pineapple slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment