Monday, May 25, 2015

Spicy Kimchi Fries

IMG_4174 (800x600)

Kimchi is a great product and I’ve been using it on everything. It reminds me of salsa just a different flavor. On a lot of the Asian food trucks we always have some yummy kimchi fries so I figured what the heck I have kimchi now so I can make this at home myself. I did forget one major ingredient for the picture, but that’s ok I added it later and also made another batch correctly a few days later.

Kimchi Fries

(Created by Finding Inspiration in Food)


Printer Friendly Version


1 package French Fries, fried

1/2 cup Mexican Blend shredded cheese

1 avocado

kimchi to taste

1 package imitation crab meat

Spicy Mayo (combine mayo and Sriracha to taste)

Cilantro


Melt cheese on fries under a broiler then layer other ingredients, drizzling spicy mayo on top.

 

IMG_1443 (800x533)IMG_1441 (800x533)IMG_1460 (800x533)

No comments:

Post a Comment