Monday, September 5, 2016

Refreshing Coconut Cocktail

IMG_7465 (600x800)

I like to recreate cocktails I find that we like in restaurants. This one is a little tricky. It really depends on the quality of the ingredients you use. I bought a cheaper bottle of coconut vodka and it’s ok but needs something a little smoother. The drink did taste similar to the place we ate at, so I was pretty happy with the outcome. Now I just need to use crushed ice instead next time.

I spoke to my friend that went to the lunch playdate and she said anywhere from 1/2 and 1/2 on the ingredients or a little more coconut water to make it less strong, which I agree and came to the same conclusion.

Refreshing Coconut Cocktail

1/3 cup coconut vodka

2/3 cup coconut water

ice

 

Adjust quantity to your liking. Top with toasted coconut and garnish with a lime.

IMG_8151 (600x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment