Friday, May 12, 2017

Italian Loaf

IMG_5746 (800x600)

If you have Facebook I’m sure you have come across those tasty videos where they quickly make a dish and then leave you hungry. I recently had this at my aunt’s house and boy was it good! I didn’t make it yet, but it’s super easy. I think I may even bake it on the grill for a nice smoky taste this summer to have while we wait on the meat to cook.

Italian Loaf

(Adapted from Facebook Video)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

1 loaf of French bread

1/2 cup garlic butter

 

Bake 400 degrees F for 5 minutes covered with foil.

 

1/2 cup sour cream

1/2 cup cream cheese

2 chopped jalapenos

Salt and pepper

 

Mix and spread on baked loaf.

 

Top with mozzarella.


Bake 400 degrees F. for 12 minutes uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment