Friday, November 24, 2017

Fall Stovetop Pumpkin Pie Scent

IMG_5836 (800x600)

If you really know me you know I’m one of those Pinterest addicts. I’ve made over 700 things off of Pinterest. It’s such a great place to get ideas from and while I was looking for a non food teacher gift for Thanksgiving I knew I had to make this when I saw it. 

I folded the baggie before wrapping the ribbon around it and attaching the tag. On top I traced my sons hand on a paper let him color it like a turkey and added a note “Happy Thanksgiving from one of your many little turkeys”. I used little plastic pumpkins to put the finished product in.

IMG_5837 (800x600)

Speaking of cute, here’s the craft I made using pre-packaged snacks for all of my son’s classmates. The kiddos sure love them!

IMG_5838 (800x600)

Fall Stovetop Pumpkin Pie Scent

(Adapted from Pinterest)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

1 teaspoon of nutmeg

2 to 3 cinnamon sticks

 

Place ingredients into a small pot of boiling water. Simmer on low heat until your home smells delicious.


IMG_5833 (800x600)

No comments:

Post a Comment