Friday, February 2, 2018

Crock pot grape jelly and BBQ meatballs

IMG_1976

With Super Bowl coming up this weekend, here’s a quick and easy recipe that’s no fuss when it comes to entertaining. I honestly thought this sounded awful when I first heard about it, but trust me it’s addicting and sooooo easy! My friend Melissa made this for a party once and I’ve been serving it at my gatherings too ever since.

Crock pot grape jelly and BBQ meatballs

(Adapted from Melissa)

 

Printer Friendly Version


1 (32-ounce) bag frozen fully cooked meatballs (about 50)
1 (18-ounce) jar grape jelly
1 (18-ounce) BBQ sauce

Combine the grape jelly and BBQ sauce in a small bowl or in the base of your slow cooker. Add meatballs and stir until they are coated with the sauce. Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.

IMG_1889IMG_1975

Enjoy as an appetizer or serve over rice for a main dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment