Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cupid Floats

IMG_9904 (800x600)

If you are in need of a last minute Valentines Day treat, it doesn’t get any easier than this. My little cupid isn’t big on sweets, but he loves helping out in the kitchen. He literally took 4 bites out of this and was done. I also like I’m not left with a ton of sweets! I may or may not have added a little booze after he was done for myself. Happy Valentine’s Day!!

IMG_9912 (800x600)

Cupid Floats

(Adapted from Finding Inspiration in Food)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

vanilla ice cream
cherry soda such as Cherry 7-Up or Big Big Red

red licorice


Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream to a drinking cup or mug.

Fill the cup with soda.

Cut the ends off of 1 strand of red licorice, then place into the cup to use as a straw.


IMG_9910 (800x600)IMG_9911 (800x600)

No comments:

Post a Comment