Monday, March 12, 2018

Mocha Coffee Punch

IMG_2913

Last week I co-hosted a baby shower for a good friend of mine that is having baby #3. She’s got 2 amazing girls and finally having a boy so that’s as good of reason as ever to have a gathering to celebrate how amazing she is. She loves coffee so I was excited to finally try this punch out. It makes a lot so it’s probably one I could have figured out how to down size, but what the heck. The punch came out really good and taste like those iced mocha drinks I usually get at Starbucks. I used a chocolate chunk ice cream, which I don’t recommend. The chunks sunk to the bottom of the bowl and then got stuck in the glasses.

IMG_2918IMG_2919

Mocha Coffee Punch

(Adapted from Elizabeth Hyndman)

 

Printer Friendly Version

 

2 Quarts of Brewed Coffee** (cooled to room temperature)

3/4 Cup of Sugar

1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract

2 Cups Half-and-Half

2 Quarts Chocolate Ice Cream, Softened

1 (8 oz.) Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed

Chocolate Sprinkles (optional)

 

Combine coffee, sugar, and vanilla. I did this while the coffee was still warm, so that it would dissolve better.

 

Add the half-and-half to the coffee.

 

Scoop out the ice cream into your punch bowl.

 

Pour the coffee on top.

 

Dollop the whipped topping on.

 

Sprinkle the sprinkles.


IMG_2909IMG_2912

No comments:

Post a Comment