Friday, August 1, 2008

Music meme tag...

Veronica from Supermarket Serenade tagged me for a music meme! She cracks me up and has wonder post on her site so be sure to check her out.

So right now I'm listening to the songs at the bottom of the page. I like anything so it's a random mix I know.

Now I want to hear what some other bloggers are listening too....Here are the rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer (or whatever season). Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.


Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to. Soooo I haven't been blogging that long and don't know a lot of people in the blogging world and yes I know I don't have 7 people, but I'm working on it. I'm tagging the blogs I check out the most often and haven't been tagged as of yet I hope:


Birbie at The Saucy Bird

Julie at Peanut Buter and Julie

Tracy at Rah Cha Chow

Catherine at the Dish

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Boy-you did a fab job on your DB cake. That's a lot of work. Aren't you glad yours is so gorgeous? Makes it all worth it. That FN star dinner looks so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the music meme but couldn't figure out doing a playlist the way you did!

    ReplyDelete