Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I know I'm supposed to be in Disney World right now and I am. It's the magic of advance post dates so you wouldn't miss me too much and forget about me! I'm just kidding I love all my readers and I hope you enjoy my post. If there's a category I'm slacking on and you want more recipes just let me know.

Nothing says love more then chocolate covered strawberries. They're easy to make and all you need is a little time. I like to have yelled at the manager at HEB when I saw the price of their chocolate covered strawberries. $12 for 4 strawberries!!!! For $2.99 I get a pint of strawberries and less then $2 more I have chocolate. Maybe I should be dipping strawberries and selling them on the side!

Anyway, today is all about love and regardless what you're doing or who you're with today I hope you have a wonderful day!!! I took a million pictures of these so I'll share a bunch because they're all too yummy looking not to post. Hope this keeps you drooling till I return! :)

I'll see you when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. I made some last night. I didn't take pics... But I agree on the outrage price that and hallmark. Hope ur love day is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome. You did such a great job with the chocolate and your photographs. I try to tell myself if you use dark chocolate that they are healthy, right? :)

    ReplyDelete