Friday, February 12, 2010

Last chance for $50 Gift Card and A Day at the Beach

I'm wishing I was at the beach away from all this nasty weather we've been having. We're moving back into the 50's woohoo! On the plus side while I've been stuck inside I've managed to paint our bedroom, living room, kitchen, game room, extra bedroom and bathroom. Yes I'm a crazy lady!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway you have a couple more hours left!!! Click HERE for details.

Do you have any big plans for Valentine's Day? The one thing my hubby and I are on the same page about is we don't go out on holidays and we don't buy into the whole candy and gifts thing. We would rather go out another night and enjoy a nice evening without all the hype. We are going to see the new Valentine's Day movie Saturday with some friends then we've invited everyone back to our house where they bring their favorite dessert to share. Can't go wrong with lots of sweets and some yummy cocktails. I'll have more details with what people brought on Monday.


A Day at the Beach
(Adapted from Drink and Cocktails phone app)

1 ounce coconut rum
1/2 ounce Amaretto
4 ounces orange juice
1/2 ounce grenadine

Shake rum, amaretto and orange juice in a shaker filled with ice. Stain over ice into a highball glass. Add grenadine and garnish with a pineapple wedge and a strawberry.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, if you have to stay in much longer you'll have to go over to the neighbors house and help paint theirs!

    ReplyDelete