Thursday, February 23, 2012

What’s been going on?

I’ve been a little swamped lately so I’m sorry I got behind and missed a post yesterday. I do have a really yummy review coming tomorrow which I can’t wait to share so you’ll want to check that out.

I sponsored 2 kids for a school fundraiser and made packaged goodies that they will sell this week. I made chocolate covered pretzel rods with sprinkles. What kid doesn’t like sprinkles? I also packaged Peanut Butter Cookies (Click HERE for recipe). Of course added a little advertising. Oh and if you would like your own custom stickers I have a giveaway starting next week from PrintRunner!

IMG_8915IMG_8916

I bought myself a Valentine’s gift and told my hubby thank you. Gotta love getting older we just buy what we want haha. So far I’m loving it. I love being able to tilt the cake to decorate it. I used to be a little more McGyver and used a lazy Susan on a box. Ehh it worked, but this is much more safe.

IMG_8749

Otherwise last week I made a dinosaur theme party cake for a super cute 6 year old. I had to miss the party which I’m really sad about, but here’s how the cake and cupcakes came out.

IMG_8746IMG_8747IMG_8752IMG_8754IMG_8769IMG_8771

I also made dino egg cupcakes one with grass and the other with lava.

IMG_8757IMG_8766

Now the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will start so I’ll post recipes Monday and Wednesday’s and then do a rodeo recap on Friday’s.

2 comments:

  1. We just had the Dixie National here!

    Those look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cakes and cookies! Got a party this month to do for my son and still thinking about what to do.

    ReplyDelete