Monday, June 4, 2012

Copy Cat Recipe: Chili’s Chips and Queso

IMG_2265

One of our favorite restaurants has to be Chili’s. I know it’s a chain, but they always deliver on good food for a cheap price. Usually I only order the Chips and Queso when with a group of people or I have a coupon for a free one. I was curious with this recipe as to if it would be close and I was shocked it really was. I did have to add double the amount of Velveeta, as well as a dash of milk to thing it out some, but it’s really good.

Copy Cat Recipe: Chili’s Chips and Queso
(Adapted from Budget Savvy Diva)

Printer Friendly Version

Chips
1.5 lbs of Velveeta Cheese, cut in small chunks for easier melting
2 Cans of Hormel Chili ( No Beans)
Pepper

In a crock pot combine the cheese and two cans of Hormel Chili in it and turn the setting to low for 2 hours. (I just slowly heated mine on the stove instead of a crockpot.)

IMG_2247

Add 1 Teaspoons of Pepper and Mix

IMG_2256

No comments:

Post a Comment