Friday, June 1, 2012

Pucker-Up Martinis

IMG_2386

One martini that I really love is the lemon drop. The problem is it’s hard to find a place that makes them just the way I like them and also makes them consistent. This cocktail comes close with it’s tang and it’s super easy to make a large batch and have it ready for a party. I rimmed my glasses with sugar and opted not to add a slice of lemon. I’ll be sipping these by the pool this summer for sure!

Pucker-Up Martinis
(Adapted from Woman’s Day)

Printer Friendly Version

1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 cups cold water
6 ounces vodka
2 cups ice cubes
Garnish: lemon slices

Stir lemonade concentrate, water and vodka in a small pitcher. Add ice; stir.

IMG_2382IMG_2383

Strain into martini glasses. Garnish with sliced lemon.

IMG_2388IMG_2390

No comments:

Post a Comment