Friday, January 18, 2013

Honey Walnut Butter

IMG_6170

Ok, I think I’m finally done sharing things from my Christmas gift baskets. Ehh better late then never. This makes an easy gift to give to a hostess or add to a gift basket. The only thing is I didn’t get to try it so I guess I’ll be making another batch.

Honey Walnut Butter
(Adapted from 2012 Taste of Home Holiday & Celebrations)

Printer Friendly Version

1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
pinch of salt
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons honey
apple wedges

Place walnuts and salt in a food processor. Cover and process until the nuts are finely ground.IMG_5999

Add oil and honey; cover and process until mixture forms a smooth paste.

IMG_6001IMG_6004

Chill until serving. Serve with apple wedges.

IMG_6171

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I really need to make this one. Cause my favorite way to eat an apple is with peanut butter all over it.

    This looks healthier than the store bought

    ReplyDelete