Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sushi Bowls

IMG_0346 (800x800)

We love sushi, but I don’t always have time to make it with our crazy busy schedule. I had this idea while walking past the sushi station at HEB why don’t I just make like easier and make a sushi bowl rather than going through the trouble of making a roll. I bought the sashimi tuna and salmon then made sushi rice at home and dumped all my toppings on top. It was so easy and still tasted just as good as a roll. $11 for the fish was enough for 2 people, plus toppings you’ll still come out cheaper than $10 a roll if you bought it pre-made.

There’s really no recipe to this you add what you like.

Cook sushi rice per package directions.

IMG_0342 (800x600)

Add toppings. We used avocado, salmon, tuna, imitation crab meat, Sriracha mayo, match stick carrots, panko, nori sheet roughly chopped, ginger, sesame seeds.

IMG_0344 (800x600)IMG_0345 (800x600)

No comments:

Post a Comment