Monday, September 12, 2011

Reader Feedback

I love hearing feedback, request and suggestions from everyone! I got a lovely email from Carol last week who made a couple of recipes from Finding Inspiration In Food that turned out too cute I wanted to share them with you. I’ve also added the pictures to the original post.

As a reminder if you try any of the recipes from my blog, snap a picture and email it to me, I would love post them!

Carol used the Sugar Cookie recipe and the Buttercream Icing recipe for the party.

“Hi Allie, I thought I would send you these photos of some cupcakes and cookies I made for Juan Antonio's birthday. We did a sesame street theme, brought to you by the letters J, A and the number 1. They turned out so cute and everyone LOVED the cookies! I got the cookie recipe off your blog. They were so yummy!!!!!! I had found a how to make Cookie Monster and Elmo cupcakes on another blog. I changed it up a little bit and the recipe they had for butter cream icing was absolutely horrible! After I made it I was thinking I bet Allie has a butter cream recipe on her site! Sure enough your recipe saved the gross one! You have some many wonderful looking recipes, thanks for posting them. -Carol Ann”

DSC_0040_2DSC_0043_2DSC_0044_2DSC_0065_2DSC_0064_2

What a great party and such a great theme! Thanks for sharing!!

1 comment:

  1. Neat cookies, I'm glad your recipe helped to save the day.

    ReplyDelete