Friday, July 20, 2012

Vanilla Vodka Rootbeer

IMG_3276

It’s Friday and it’s time for a cocktail to kick off the weekend. I had gotten this free root beer and had been craving a root beer float, but when I make them I seem to make too much then I get a tummy ache from eating the whole thing. This drink really catered to my craving and tasted really good together. I didn’t measure the ingredients I just added as much vodka as I usually would rum when I do my rum and coke drink. Trust me this grown up treat will hit the stop!

IMG_3269

Vanilla Vodka Rootbeer
(Adapted from Creative Culinary)

Printer Friendly Version

2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
5 oz. Root Beer
Whipping cream for garnish
Maraschino Cherry (optional)

Fill glass with ice

Pour vodka over ice and then fill with root beer

IMG_3271IMG_3272

Garnish top with whipping cream and cherry if desired

IMG_3275IMG_3280

1 comment:

  1. Root beer is my soft drink of choice.

    Luv floats, had one the other day.

    ReplyDelete